Sunday, June 21, 2009

To the Wonderful Men in My Life

His family is the center of his life. Daddy first!
Julie found this wonderful figurine when she was at Pearl Harbor and brought in home as a tribute to her brother.

We recognize his pursuit of excellence.
We are so thankful for a son who is willing to sacrifice so much to protect our freedoms we in enjoy in the USA!

A loving husband and thankful Daddy!

A special father-son moment. So many great memories! So much joy!
O where in the world will this boy go... Hong Kong, Baghdad, Iraq??? I never thought of that!

I love him for helping our family on our quest for eternity together. Salt Lake Conference Center October 2009 with Shanna and Brad.He's always ready to grow from a new challenge of Woodbadge.





You are amazing!







He's always willing to share and involve others in his love of music.







First of all, I would like to recognize my precious husband who always goes the extra mile to be kind to all around him. I love his quick sense of humor that keeps me smiling.
This is my favorite father-son photo on Nathan's blessing. The first son, of a first son, of a first son.







Only Grandpa could hypnotize the seaguls to join us for fun.







Grandpa the King Magician! What ever he can do to bring a smile and fun!












1 comment:

Shanna and Brad said...

I also feel blessed to have Brian and Dad in my life. Brian has been such a good example through the years and Dad has always brought humor to our family. They are wonderful men!